Thursday, August 26, 2010

make my decision...

i now have a very complicated decision have to make....
is about love....
actually im not reli easy have feeling with girls...
expect 1 girl....
this girl name called" Tan Bee Nah"...
i dunno whether i stupid or what....
i reli got feeling with her until now...
almost 8 years and she also rejected me for 3 times....
no feel mean no feel...
i like her not because of her look or body...
is just that she got an angel face..
her smile is just like a motivation for me...
but in this week i finally told my buddy Dennis that i got feeling with her friend from johor same village with him...
so he and his gf help me to flirt her but that night i made this decision cause me more stress before im exam...
i dunno why, my head just become empty ...
i reli dun have this feeling with fren but why i lie to them that i like her...
maybe i reli too lonely and tired think about Tan Bee Nah....
so my buddy dennis keep ask me dun play play hurt ppl feeling...
and i said im reli real this time...
i hope im reli like her in these days....
and Tan Bee Nah i reli feel sorry to you, i cant like u anymore because i reli feel suffer every time im think about you...
you reli a nice and a beautiful girl i never seen before and also the only girl that hurt me the most...
maybe this is the only way to console myself that i didnt make a wrong decision...
i dun have the qualification to like u because i lie to everyone ....
and give the happiness that i should give u to another girl that i dunno whether got feeling anot..
hope you all the best Tan Bee Nah..
sorry to my buddy and her gf Alice..
but i will still continue my action to ah ying your fren because i promise you two ....

No comments: