Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introduce My 外家的Family Day(every sunday we all gathering at my grandma house)....

Every sunday is my mother there de family day......
No matter what the weather is ,we also must go there de.......
Also have many my cousin sister or brother going there de.........
SEE THIS PIC.............
This is why they choose my grandma house to become hq because her house have enough de space for my cousin to play................


The first thing we all reach there is having our meal with my grandma.........
My grandma will chat with us while we having our meal......
Everything she cook was very delicious...................


SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We eat until all is finish only left a empty plates.............

Later is all adult favorite..................

MAJONG麻将..............

Next is my grandma there de tradisional.......

We all go there must play chinese chess de.....

"THIS IS THE RULE "my grandma said...

Win de can go do your things,if lose de hua must play with other cousin until he win......

Thank q for knowing more about my family day........

Still have many de,but not enough information so i stop here.....

Wish you all also like me have your own family day...........

No comments: