Friday, October 3, 2008

This guitar cost me RM 3++ to buy it,it hav plug in de function mean can play electric guitar lah.........

This is my dream to have my own guitar so the first
society
i choose is musical instrument......

But i still in level 1 lesson,it was hard when the first lesson start....

Luckly my friend have play before so he teach me some skill to making my finger not so pain when pressing the cord bar.......

What the purpose for learning guitar?......

I can tell you i learn guitar is for chasing 1 girl but i haven't know how to play a song yet because i can't follow the melody......

I hope tat she could be my first listener ......

It also a instrument tat easy to take and also can play anywhere.....

the most important is it can acoustic with playing many song.....




(OMG!!My guitar have light Surrounded)

No comments: