Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finally i back.........

Don't know why so stress these few month....

tired in love,career and my family this few basic issue.........

really many things to think......

and i become lazy compare to last semester.....

my motivation suddenly gone because of her......

i don't know but i really wan change back.....

say is easy but action will be more difficult....

but i try....

however still ineffective........

maybe my goal or u all can say as target had gone ....

now i like a idiot without the soul....

which say as I'm a zombie.......

maybe zombie also better than me because they still fighting for their fresh no matter what condition......

time management this is the first thing i need to control......

stop smoking is the second thing i need to do....

but really very hard.....

but i will try my best....

start from now....

No comments: